Well folks, here's some tasty niblets of things I found share-worthy this week!
1. This fantastic purse upcycle from Hey, Rebecka! I'm definitely going to be digging out some of my less-used bags and sprucing them up with a little paint and fabric ASAP. What a fun and simple way to bring some new life to an old bag!
2. This recipe for beef & red wine stew on garlic mashed potatoes from Katie at the Kitchen Door just looks so, so scrumptious. With the weather finally being officially cold here, I'm all about soups and stews right now.
3. These DIY storage boxes from Annika Backstrom. They would be JUST RIGHT for storing away all of Layla's tiny toys that seem to be constantly underfoot. I have such an affinity for pretty storage solutions.
4. This outfit from Rebecca of The Clothes Horse is basically the best thing ever. I wish I could wear this or a variation of it every day. Also, I'm super tempted to chop off all my hair like hers.
5. I currently can't stop listening to this song by Ingrid Michaelson, and this adorable video from tinydoodlez just makes me smile.
Hope all you lovely readers have a fantastic weekend! XOXO!