Friday, February 8, 2013

What I Wore: Boho Kind of Day

maxi skirt // thrifted
vintage button-up // thrifted (and borrowed from Husband...)
cardigan // Old Navy
infinity scarf // gift from Sister in law
moccassins // Minnetonka
deer ring // Target
bracelets // handmade gifts from Brother in law

I've said it before, I'll say it again- I am a hippie girl at heart. There's something so familiar and easy about throwing on a flowy peasant skirt, especially now that the whole maxi skirt look is in style! And I seriously take advantage of any opportunity to wear my Minnetonka boots- I just love them. I've had them for about seven years now and they still look new (except for the lace that I broke the other day... my bad). I've been totally forgoing straightening my hair for awhile now and I'm actually starting to like my hair again... people, if I ever mention being tempted to cut my hair again, slap me. I am so much more comfortable with long hair and I always forget that! I can't believe it's Friday again already- this week flew by! Happy weekend, folks!
 

3 comments:

  1. I love your mocassins and your scarf<3 And you look super cute with those glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute outfit, and blog! following you now :)

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete