Sunday, May 20, 2012

Weekend Wishlist

I can't get over the cuteness that is this "molar bear." I would snuggle up in this adorable sweatshirt every day! This shop has some pretty amazing wearables. 


(via: Coyote Alert)

This beautiful dress is killing me! I'm such a sucker for bell sleeves and the color on this baby is just delish. Such a bummer it's not in my size, or I think I would have had to make it mine.



This bookend would be so perfect in the girls room to use with their vintage children's books. 



I just love a good pair of itty bitty earrings (preferably itty bitty animals) and these little guys are just right! I highly recommend checking out this shop, they're chock full of unique jewelry!



I'm so dying for a pair of overalls right now (no luck at thrift stores yet) and these look so roomy and comfy yet still cute!



Until next time! Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment