Friday, October 12, 2012

Guest Post: Adrian Loves Owls

Hi, I'm Adrian and I blog at Adrian Loves Owls. I enjoy blogging about personal style, photography and adventures. I'm so excited to be guest blogging for Aarika today. I love her vintage style and she has big glasses, like me! Today, I'm sharing an outfit I wore a couple of weeks ago. 
Outfit Details:
Cardigan: H&M
Blouse: thrifted
Skirt: thrifted
Belt: thrifted
Shoes: vintage
Socks: Sock Dreams



I accidentally went to the mall last weekend and I quickly realized why I love thrifting so much. Not only are the prices unbeatable, the thrill of hunting for something unique makes it that much more fun.
Thank you so much for having me on your blog today, Aarika! 
____________________________________________________
Thank you for stopping by Adrian! I just love everything you wear, you have a real knack for putting together a fantastic outfit. To see more of Adrian's super cute fashion-y goodness, mosey on over to Adrian Loves Owls

No comments:

Post a Comment