Sunday, October 7, 2012

Guest Post: lala faux bois

Hello, Darth Pickles readers! I'm so excited to be guest posting here today, I've quickly become a fan of Aarika and her blog! My name is Lisa and I blog over at lala faux bois. I'm obsessed with traveling, vintage, and making stuff and love to blog about my adventures in thrifting. Today I want to share an entirely thrifted outfit with you. lala faux bois vinage outfit 
 skirt, shoes, scarf: thrifted vintage // top: thrifted // necklace: homemade 
 I am four months in to a five month 2nd-hand challenge I've set for myself, to break up with chain clothing stores. Even though vintage is my favorite I found myself supplementing my closet with cheap, fast fashion and feeling guilty about not wanting to wear it more than once or twice. I would love it if you want to join in for my last month- or what I actually hope becomes a lifestyle change! lala faux bois guest post 
 I have been blogging a little over a year and my favorite part is the friendships I've made- even though I haven't met a blogger in person yet! I love our community and getting to know people through this outlet. It's such a fun way to share interests and archive little moments in our lives. lala faux bois guest post 
 I really enjoy finding new blogs would love it if you would like to stop by and say hello sometime :) Thank you so much, Aarika for having me!!
____________________________________________________________
Thanks Lisa! Your outfits are always too cute! You are one thrifty goddess. :) Readers, make sure to pop by Lisa's blog, lala faux bois, I guarantee you'll be inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment